conforms to the American National Standards Institute/American Society for Quality ANSI/ISO/ASQ AS9120 Quality Management Systems Standard.
In keeping with the philosophy that quality is an integral part of our business plan and structure, we adopt this ISO standard to conform our commitment to the development and improvement of our quality management system. We shall supply Aircraft material that meet or exceed customer’s expectations and regulatory requirements.
As a market leader in the supplying quality aircraft material, we realize the need to effectively implement and continuously improve our quality system in accordance with AS9120 to maintain the highest level of quality and safety.
Lockheed C-130/ L382
Boeing: 707, 757, 737, 727
Air Marshall, Inc. Terms and Conditions for Purchase Order Quality Requirements
In order for Air Marshall Inc. to ensure the adequacy of compliance prior to their communication to the External Provider (EP) [previously referred to as Vendors/Suppliers], AMI requests the following requirements for:
a) the processes, products and services to be provided including the identification of relevant technical data; ie. specs., drawings, work instructions, process requirements.
b) the approval of products & services; methods, processes & equipment and the release of products & services;
c) competence as well as any required qualifications of personnel;
d) supplier’s interactions with AMI;
e) control of monitoring of the external providers performance;
f) verification or validation activities that AMI, or its customers, intends to perform at the EPs’ premises;
g) test, inspection and verification;
h) the use of statistical techniques for product acceptance and related instructions for acceptance by AMI;
i) the need to:
• implement a quality management system;
• use of customer-designated or approved EPs, including ie. special processes;
• notify AMI of nonconforming processes, product or services and obtain approval for their disposition;
• prevent the use of suspected unapproved, and counterfeit parts;
• notify AMI of any changes to processes, product or services, including changes to their
external providers or location of manufacture;
• flow down to EP any applicable requirements including customer requirements;
• provide a Certificate of Conformity, test reports or authorized release Certificate, as applicable;
• retain documented information, including retention periods and disposition requirements;
j) the right of access by AMI, their customer, and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of the facilities and to applicable documented information,
at any level of the supply chain;
k) ensuring that personnel are aware of: importance of ethical behavior; their contribution to product or service conformity and to product safety;
ISO9001:2015 and AS9120B-2016 Certified